Why Send Your Facebook Page Updates To TwitterShould you syndicate your Facebook Page updates to Twitter? Many debate the value of sending updates automatically from one social platform to another. While there are some syndications I advise against, I highly recommend syndicating your Facebook Page to Twitter. This post has my three top reasons for sending your Facebook Updates automatically to Twitter, and a step by step tutorial on how to set up your Facebook to Twitter Syndication.
3 Reasons You Want To Syndicate Your Facebook to Twitter
Syndication of regular sharing tasks allows you more time to do real social work-engaging with new potential clients and building a rapport. Why not Syndicate your Facebook Profile Updates to Twitter? Why not syndicate Twitter to Facebook? Leave a comment and we can cover these in future posts. Which would you like to here about first?
Syndicating your Facebook Page updates to Twitter offers several advantages for Facebook Page admins including:
- Facebook Syndication Brings New Active Facebook Fans. Skillfully syndicating your Facebook Page Updates to Twitter can draw new Facebook fans to your page who are used to being interactive. Facebook pages need active Fans to succeed with organic reach.
- Facebook Syndication Allows Longer Messages. Skillfully syndicating your Facebook Page Updates to Twitter can allow you to post longer messages that Twitter friends can access by following the link back to Facebook. Basically a form of the Twit Longer App except it drives traffic to your Facebook rather than a third party App.
- Facebook Syndication Save Time. Skillfully posting on Facebook and having it appear on Twitter simultaneously is a big time saver. However, do NOT simply syndicate your Facebook to Twitter and leave it. Twitter audiences are very social and appreciate interaction. You need to show up in person on a regular basis.
How To Syndicate Your Facebook Page to Twitter
Each time I set up a syndication package for a client, this is part of the procedure I follow. Want to Syndicate your Facebook page updates to Twitter yourself? Follow these steps:
- Log into the Twitter account where you want your Facebook updates to show.
- Log into Facebook.
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/twitter/
- Click "Link to Twitter" beside the Facebook Page you want to syndicate to Twitter
- Click "Authorize App" when asked "Authorize Facebook to Use Your Account?"
- Edit Settings. Choose which activities to syndicate.
- Close Facebook Tab.
Thanks for reading Blogged Tips.
What Facebook Frustrations, Twitter Troubles or Blogger Bits would you like help with? Leave me a comment or connect on LinkedIn.