How To Create Facebook EventsUsing Facebook Events to promote your group or business is a great strategy. However since timeline, there are some changes to the process. Here are the basic steps involved in creating a Facebook event using the ‘Events App’. Further posts will cover how to spread the word about your event, how to promote your page and business using your event, why you want to create a new event each time, and more helpful tips. Questions? Comments? Don’t be shy! Drop me a private comment below, and mark it private if you rather it not be shown.
Creating Facebook Events Steps
- Go to your Facebook Page and Click "Manage"
- Click ‘Use Facebook as Page'.
- Click "Manage"
- Click "Edit Page"
- Click ‘Apps’ in the left column.
- Click ‘Go to App’ below the Events App,as shown to right.
- Select the Time your event starts and finishes.
- Add an event photo.
- Complete the information –include a link for more information on your site, or other internet location,
- Click ‘Save Event’.
- Click ‘I’m attending’.
- Click ‘Share Event'.
- Write a note to your page fans.(more about notes later)
- Click on the name of your page –beside ‘Created’ to return to your page.
- Click on ‘Wall’. You will see the event you created is on your wall.
- Click ‘Use Facebook as (your name)'.