New Here? Welcome! You'll want to subscribe to get the latest tips by email. What are you looking for? You can scroll down to the topics but our custom search. may be faster. Need an answer you can't find? Drop us a comment, and we'll see If we can find an answer for you.
How CanYou Easily Show Related Posts? Use LinkWithin!
Why Show Related Posts Using LinkedWithin?
|LinkWithin Can Increase Page Views|
Which Blogs Work Best With LinkWithin?
LinkWithin works best when you use catchy titles, great images, and label your posts with relevant tags. While LinkWithin is most appealing on blogs that have images: ie recipe blogs, gardening blogs, how to blogs; LinkWithin will still work for you if you have no images. No image or few images? No problem! LinkWithin will display a link list of several of your archived articles.
How to Install Linked Within Related Posts?
- Surf over to LinkWithin.
- Type in your email email@example.com and url http://xxxxxxx.com - be sure it is the email you use to log into your blog.
- Choose your platform ie Blogger,Wordpress, Typepad, or Other.
- Choose the number of posts desired.
- Click the "Get Widget" button.
- Install the code in the manner specified in the directions
Installing LinkWithin on Blogger
As the dashboard on LinkWithin shows, dragging the widget to just under the posts area, is supposed to make the widget work better. It may take some time for the related posts to show on your blog,. If after a few days, the LinkWithin related posts are not showing, or if you find you chose the wrong number of posts for the width of your blog. Go through the steps again.
How to Change the LinkWithin Position
Want to change the LinkWithin related posts position? This can be a bit tricky, and only advised if you are comfortable tinkering with the code on your site.
- Open the html then download and save your template.
- Next search for the LinkWithin code line <div class="linkwithin_div"></div>.
- Found it? Good erase the code, then paste it where you want the posts to appear.
- Preview your template. Looking good?
- Save your template!
How to Change Your LinkWithin Words
|Sample LinkWithin section from Blogged Tips|
Now it's your turn. Tell us : How do you link related stories on your blog? Do you like LinkWithin as much as we do?Having LinkWithin Problems? Drop us a comment, and we'll try to help.
Facebook Giveaways 10 ROI Tips That May Help Your Business Win!
Giveaways can give a good return on investment when done properly. After researching and blogging Canadian Giveaways for several years, There are a few things I have noticed that can make a greater return on investment for a business using a giveaway for publicity and promotion. Here are 10 steps you may wish to consider when planning your next giveaway.
Facebook Giveaways: 10 Steps for Successful Facebook Giveaways
|Giveaways Will Your Biz Win?|
How will you measure the success of your goal? Will your use tracking links? Create a spreadsheet of your current clients and purchasing patterns this can help you determine the success of your giveaway.
2. Be aware of Rules and Regulations. Many Giveaway Apps have already done this legwork for you. Running a giveaway on your own? Be sure to dot your i's and cross your t's.There are special regulations involving ages of entrants, and where they live.
3. Choose a Prize and Delivery Method. The prize you award can help establish a buying habit. Most businesses are interested in gaining sales, yet their giveaways or prizes, rarely reflect this goal. You do want a prize that draws participants, but also including a gift certificate for your products or services can be the start of a beautiful customer service relationship. Do you have a brick and mortar store? Perhaps you want the winner to pick up their prize. Shipping the prize? Think about shipping costs.
4. Involve Minds and Hearts. Giveaways that tap into fans emotions and thinking can transfer your giveaway from a simple click in the short term memory into longterm relationship. Try asking people to make one comment about a happy memory related to your product, choosing a colour /flavour they would like their prize to be, or say how your services will improve their life. However, keep it simple! Too many rules upfront or complicated entry requirements can just frustrate potential customers.
6, Collect Contacts. Collect emails,websites,Twitter links, birthdays, and permission to contact entrants about future special offers and giveaways. Put these in a spread sheet and track their engagement. If they tweet about your Giveaway acknowledge the tweet and their participation.
7. Thank Participants. Offer a free download to participants. Send emails to participants thanking them for entering, along with a discount coupon or freebie. If they have a business, you might feature a blurb about their business in an enews blast or a post on your Facebook or blog.
8. Notify All Participants. If you collect emails using a 3rd party App, you can notify all participants about the winner, and encourage those who did not win to participate in the next giveaway, or subscribe to your monthly enews. You will want to make sure the email does not land in the Spam box, so word it carefully.9. Follow Up. Check with the winner to be sure they are enjoying the prize. Give lots of customer service to those new fans of yours.
10, Assess Your Results and Celebrate. What were your goals? Greater Facebook Reach? More Purchases? It may take some time to see conversions. How people many clicked the link to read more information on your site? How many accepted the free download? Do you want to offer an update? If your free download has links to your site and your phone number, you may yet get referrals from your giveaway from unexpected places. Celebrate your success in establishing a better rapport with your fans, and learning more about clients preferences. Use the information you gained from this experience to improve your business.
Too Busy to Run a Successful Facebook Giveaway? Many bloggers, such as myself, can host a Facebook Giveaway for you on one of their blogs. Prices for hosting giveaways vary according to services provided and start at about $25 or equivalent product value, plus a prize work at least $25. Leave a confidential comment and I will contact you with a plan to fit your budget.
- Read the Facebook Promotions Guidelines.
- Promoting Facebook Giveaways Add it to a Giveaway Linky!
- Running Successful Facebook Giveaways - Why Still Use an App?
Tips You'll Find Here
Add This Advertising Alerts Alexa Ranking Alexa Tools Backlinks Black Hat SEO blogger blogger gadgets blogger help blogger mobile Blogger Tips Blogging business solutions code tips CSS Definitions Easy Facebook Facebook Apps Facebook Changes Facebook Covers Facebook Events Facebook Fan Pages Facebook for Business Tips Facebook Giveaways Facebook Privacy Facebook Tips FAQ Feedburner feeds Find a Lost Blogger Blog FollowFriday Helper Formatting Free Contest free tools G+ Google + Google Adsense Google Adsense Tips Google Adwords Tips Google Maps Hiring a Ghost Writer Hits how to How to Share Photos on Twitter. html iframes iGoogle Increase Page Views Increasing Adsense Revenues Intermediate iPad Apps link lists links Make Money Blogging make money online making money online Page Load Speed Page Views Picasa Picnik pictures Pinterest posting from email PrintFriendly Problems Promoting Your Business Protecting Your Rights Reviews SEO Social Media Social Media Platforms solutions Statistics Statistics Tips Tutorials Tweet Spinner Twitter Twitter Tips Twitter tools Unique Visitors using labels websites for business widget Windows Live Writer