Welcome!

New Here? Welcome!
Be sure to subscribe to get the latest tips by email.
Scroll down to the topics or use our custom search.
Drop us a comment, and we'll source an answer for you.

Automatically Publishing Your Blog To Facebook?: RSS Graffiti!

RSS Graffiti Beats Networked Blogs -Review

RSS GraffitiWhile Networked Blogs helps bring higher Search Engine ranking,and can bring more followers to your blog,than RSS Graffiti , when it comes to increasing the sharing of your posts, RSS Graffiti beats Networked Blogs hands down. While I highly recommend registering your blog at Networked Blogs, I am in the midst of switching al my blog feeds to RSS Graffiti.  Want to know why? Leave a comment,and I'll answer.

I;m writing this on the fly,and hoping to finish it tomorrow.After I reset my feeds to RSS Graffiti When I get a question,I’ll know someone wants the answer,and I’ll finish this post.

Suzanne

2 comments:

Eric Johnson said...

So why are you switching your blog feeds to RSS?

Buzz said...

Hmm.....Yes I'd like to know why?

Get Blogged Tips by eMail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogged Tips Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...