Optimizing Google Adsense? Put it above Your Title Box!
Google Adsense advertising can pay off if you have the right combination of variables working for you. One variable is placement. This Tweak can help you place your Google Adsesnse above your title, as you may have seen it positioned on sites like major newspapers. I used this tweak on the Omemee Pigeon eFlyer. Read on to discover how you can achieve this too!
- First Open 'Edit HTML' inside 'Design', back-up your template first, and then do the following:
- Look for <b:section class='header' id='header' maxwidgets='1' showaddelement='no'> <b:widget id='Header1' locked='true' title='Omemee Pigeon eFlyer (Header)' type='Header'/> (Note: the words in red will be the name of your blog)
- Change the 1 to a 4
- Change no to yes
- Preview the template. Looks OK?
- Save template.
- Go to Page elements under Design, and you will now see a spot in the top header section where you can add a gadget.(showaddelement='yes') Add your Adsense.
- Slide the Adsense Gadget into place. You can now have up to four elements in the header section.(maxwidgets=4)
It's your turn! Was this helpful? Questions? Comments? Suggestions for improvements? Take a second to share this! Sharing is Caring!