Need More Facebook Page Likes? Invite your Gmail email Contacts to join your page with these easy steps!
- Log into your Gmail account.
- Click 'Export' in the top right corner.
- Choose which contacts you want to download.
- 4. Click the Export button to download your contacts. Follow the instructions on your screen, and save the file to your computer. By default the file will be named 'google.csv'.
- Upload the file to your Facebook Page using the uploader in your Facebook admin section.
Uploading your email list to your Facebook invitations page will give your email contacts the opportunity to engage with you in more ways,especially since Facebook is unrolling a new messaging system for pages this month.
Was this tip helpful for you? How are you keeping in touch with your clients? Please take a second to share your thoughts, questions, or ideas, or even give this a "thumbs up". Have a Facebook Fan Page? Be sure to leave your link! Thanks!