Choosing Your Facebook Cover
1. Use a unique image that represents your Page. This might be a photo of a popular menu item, album artwork or a picture of people using your product. Be creative and experiment with images your audience responds well to.
2. Cover images must be at least 399 pixels wide and may not contain:
• Price or purchase information, such as "40% off" or "Download it at our website"
• Contact information, such as web address, email, mailing address or other information intended for your Page's About section
• References to user interface elements, such as Like or Share, or any other Facebook site features
• Calls to action, such as "Get it now" or "Tell your friends"
3. All cover images are public, which means anyone visiting your Page will be able to see the image you choose.
4. Covers must not be false, deceptive or misleading, and must not infringe on third parties' intellectual property.
5.You may not encourage or incentivize people to upload your cover image to their personal timelines.
Following these tips will keep you in good standing with Facebook,so all your hard work will not disappear.
Now to decide on a cover image for our Facebook page. Any suggestions?