How CanYou Easily Show Related Posts? Use LinkWithin!
Why Show Related Posts Using LinkedWithin?
|LinkWithin Can Increase Page Views|
Which Blogs Work Best With LinkWithin?
LinkWithin works best when you use catchy titles, great images, and label your posts with relevant tags. While LinkWithin is most appealing on blogs that have images: ie recipe blogs, gardening blogs, how to blogs; LinkWithin will still work for you if you have no images. No image or few images? No problem! LinkWithin will display a link list of several of your archived articles.
How to Install Linked Within Related Posts?
- Surf over to LinkWithin.
- Type in your email email@example.com and url http://xxxxxxx.com - be sure it is the email you use to log into your blog.
- Choose your platform ie Blogger,Wordpress, Typepad, or Other.
- Choose the number of posts desired.
- Click the "Get Widget" button.
- Install the code in the manner specified in the directions
Installing LinkWithin on Blogger
As the dashboard on LinkWithin shows, dragging the widget to just under the posts area, is supposed to make the widget work better. It may take some time for the related posts to show on your blog,. If after a few days, the LinkWithin related posts are not showing, or if you find you chose the wrong number of posts for the width of your blog. Go through the steps again.
How to Change the LinkWithin Position
Want to change the LinkWithin related posts position? This can be a bit tricky, and only advised if you are comfortable tinkering with the code on your site.
- Open the html then download and save your template.
- Next search for the LinkWithin code line <div class="linkwithin_div"></div>.
- Found it? Good erase the code, then paste it where you want the posts to appear.
- Preview your template. Looking good?
- Save your template!
How to Change Your LinkWithin Words
|Sample LinkWithin section from Blogged Tips|
Now it's your turn. Tell us : How do you link related stories on your blog? Do you like LinkWithin as much as we do?Having LinkWithin Problems? Drop us a comment, and we'll try to help.